Don't be remembered as the manager who burned out a team.
Manage your team’s burnout risk with Talkit, the first burnout tracker for Slack™.
Keep burnout at bay in 3 simple steps
1. Get onboard with a self service, frictionless setup
- Add Talkit for Slack™ to your workspace from the Slack™ Apps Directory.
- Request your team to add you as their manager with a simple command /talkit my-manager @your-slack-handle.
- No need to create accounts or put your credit card upfront.
2. Your team answers a weekly burnout risk survey
Every week, the bot will ask everyone to fill an 8-question survey measuring 4 burnout symptoms:
3. You get to monitor your team's risk and take prompt action to fix it
Check your team’s burnout risk at Talkit’s Dashboard, assessing the 4 symptoms and monitoring progress:
- Timeline + Risk lanes.
- Average burnout risk value for the week.
- 4 Symptoms bar chart + colors showing level benchmarks.
Not sure yet? We would be glad to tell you more.
Top performing teams already trust Talkit for Slack™ and Burnoutindex.org
“Yerbo confirmed these issues (burnout symptoms) across more than 100,000 technology workers globally during COVID-19.”
“It’s both difficult and important to stay on top of your team’s well-being during a pandemic and while working remotely.
Yerbo’s Talkit can serve this purpose (…) employees can share how they feel about their job and their company, the results are often aggregated anonymously so staff members feel comfortable being honest while leaders can spot trends and areas to watch out for.”
Start today for free*
* Free for personal use, small teams, and discounted pricing for bigger teams transitioning to remote work. No credit card needed to get started.